1. Once I start reading a book, I HAVE to finish it, no matter how bad it is. It's a compulsion that will not let me rest. I have one or two books that I never finished. Years later, I still own them, and the book markers are still in them. I will have no peace until they are done.
2. I hated being pregnant, and the Lamasse classes were like torture to me, listening to everyone talk about how wonderful it was, and thinking there must be something wrong with me that I didn't like being sick and sweaty and having poor digestion, back and knee pain, and chronic headaches.
3. When I was pregnant, the smell of broccoli was so repellant to me that I found grocery stores almost unbearable.
4. My kids call me "Darth Mom".
5. I was very low in my High school class rankings, but in the 97th percentile on the SATs.
6. I didn't learn to read until 3rd grade.
7. Once I start watching a movie, I have to finish it, no matter how bad it is. Except for "Me, Myself and Irene". I never looked back.
8. I'm a lame fangirl for Dr. Daniel Jackson.
9. I can't stand the sensation of stepping on paper in stocking feet. It makes my skin crawl.
10. When I was a kid, we used to love to play "tag" with BB guns (rubber BB's) and bottle rockets. I'm afraid to even say out loud the different ways we played with fire.
(Hat Tip: Mommy Zabs)